Friday, August 19, 2011

Dino Cake

So for Bren's birthday I made a dino cake, and I had a lot of people ask me how I did it.  The secrete...I FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS!!!  :)  I found it online, but I thought that I would share it.  It is located at www.familyfun.go.com under recipes-cakes-animal cakes.  There are a lot of fun cakes on this website.  I have the template (and I am actually trying to find a way to make cookie cutters for it I just haven't figured out how yet...) but you can download it from this website.  They have a lot of other fun things found on this website as well.  I will post pictures of the cake soon so you can see what it is suppose to look like.  Happy Baking!

                                                                                                                         

No comments: